Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year! Very Peculiar Practice...

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

The New Year is here and the new term beckons. I remember when 2008 was a date in science fiction novels... Santa was kind to me but something I'm really looking forward to is reading a couple of novels I treated myself to via Amazon just before Christmas.

A Very Peculiar Practice and A Very Peculiar Practice: The New Frontier, both by Andrew Davies. I'd lent the DVD of the first TV series (on the BBC many years ago) to a colleague and when he returned it at the end of last term it prompted me to search for the novels once again. They've been out of print for some time but Amazon gave me links to second hand copies via some kind of affiliated sellers. So everyone won.

The series should be compulsory viewing for anyone working in Higher Education.

Phil

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home