Friday, October 26, 2007

PGCHE'd

Well I'm pleased to say that I've passed my PGCHE.

Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education.

Great course if rather heavily assessed (given how busy we are). But that's a universal student gripe I'm sure. Even if I hadn't passed I would have gotten a lot from this course. I've changed some of my practices as a result of things I've picked up on the course and in other instances it affirmed that I was already pretty good stuff, which is of course why I got the title of University Teaching Fellow a few years ago. Still get lots of things wrong but nice to know also getting plenty of them right.

I would certainly recommend the course to anyone thinking about it and the assessment load has been lightened so really nothing to quibble about.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home