Sunday, February 18, 2007

Widening Participation PGCHE

A few days ago we had a PGCHE meeting that focussed on “Widening Participation”.

Some quite firm views were exchanged in relation to various aspects of this topic.

Mmmmmm. Must come back to this one. I was going to write about it now but I’m too tired. I’ve just done hours and hours of marking and so I’m fairly brain dead. So just doing a few odd jobs, checking out this week’s timetable etc ( my teaching timetable changes most weeks so I cannot memorise it) while listening to the best techie pod cast I’ve come across so far, which is Buzz Out Loud from CNET.

Always easy background listening and usually something informative in every show… go check it out. Here’s a link to the feed at CNET

http://www.cnet.com/i/pod/cnet_buzz.xml

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home