Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oooh! Another Paper From Last Year!

Having seen the email about the JSIC eLearning publication when I logged on from home I arrived in work later in the morning to find a package for me. It was another set of conference proceedings and again I had a mention in it. Part of a joint paper with colleagues from the Social Work and Social Policy (SWAP) Subject Centre.

SWAP

Interestingly we are all attributed to the University of Southampton (location of the subject centre) which I don't mind but NTU might. Anyway it was a joint paper reflecting upon how a group of us had developed the role of e-Learning Champions as a method of disseminating e-learning knowledge into the discipline areas covered by SWAP.

The main point about this post and the last one is that it still surprises me how long it sometimes take things to roll through the system in academia (though it shouldn’t by now) but on the plus side you can suddenly get a couple of nice things out of the blue.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home