Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oooh A Publication! - JISC eLearning Conference

innovating e-learning conference 2006Innovating e-Learning 2006: Transforming Learning Experiences
27 - 31 March 2006


Yesterday morning I checked my email and found one from Geof Minshull, who amongst other things, helped to organise an online e-learning conference for JIC last March (2006). They’ve just published the final set of e-books (actually nicely formatted PDFs) containing the proceedings from the conference.

This includes a paper I presented (online) about the use of interactive crosswords (pages 48-51), which of course I used as the basis for my first presentation to the PGCHE course. Since it has just been published it can go into my PGCHE portfolio.

You can say my paper, and more importantly, loads of other really good ones in the PDF collection located at

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/elp_conference06.html

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home