Monday, September 18, 2006

Flixn Video 2 - Web 2.0 Services and Elearning

Just another short clip produced using Flixn. Quality isn't great (judging by the first clip I produced with it) but it is pretty good and the content, which is the important part, comes across clearly enough.




Crucially it is really easy and this makes it of great potential benefit to busy educators who wish to produce some multimedia materials for free.

In the accompanying clip I briefly discuss Web 2.0, the idea of using YouTube to produce a personalised "TV" channel for my modules, and acknowledge some of the pitfalls of using the same services. As I had already guessed (and indeed suggested in my first FLixn test clip - see below) you do indeed effectively give all your rights over to them. But for the educational videos I produce I don't mind!

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home