Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Daily Blog? No Way-ly!

Many people seem to think that blogs must be updated daily. I'm sure many of the best ones are but I'm equally sure that some of the best ones aren't!

Unlike some compulsive bloggers I have a family to take care of, a job to attend to, and a social life (of sorts) to enjoy.

So I have no intentions of updating the blog daily (not this one anyway) although there well be times when I do so.

Interestingly as someone who delivers a module on the social implications of (new) technology I am all too aware of people who have been "career disadvantaged" (sacked!) because of email or blog entries. So if I had anything really scurrilous to say I wouldn't do it under an email account or blog with my name on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home