Monday, September 11, 2006

Timetables, PGCHE Course and Blog

Back in work today and this marks the end of my summer holidays and/or quiet time.

So many things left to be done before teaching starts and so many more non-teaching but job related things to do. Same every year in some ways…

Still trying to fathom out some aspects of the timetable, especially where courses have under recruited. Whoever does enrol needs to be put into appropriate size seminar groups, at the best time we can offer, so would be useful to know “guesstimates” of final numbers for the first year modules.

This Thursday (today is Monday) I begin my PGCHE course here at NTU. I’m sure it will be really useful (at least in parts) and that old dogs (my self included) can be taught new tricks. Partly for the reflective practice aspects of the PGHE course I will endeavour to keep this Blog fairly up-to-date. I have no pretensions however that I will update it daily. Fat chance!

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home