Thursday, June 07, 2007

Second Life: Graphic Gripe


I'm not about to complain that I'm in a part of Second Life where the action it too graphic (because I'm not) but I am about to whinge about the fact that if I now try to launch Second Life it tells me that my video card is out of date or unsupported.

That'll be the exact same video card that has run perfectly well every time until tonight?

Playing around with technology always involves a certain degree of pain but things like this are just so annoying. To put it mildy���

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger pllatreille said...

Hey Phil

Good to me you at DEE recently, and congratulations again on the award! Wasn't it just the weirdest coincidence that we sat next to each other?! Looking forward to seeing the photos you took...

On a Second Life tangent, you might want to explore the Second Life Syndrome album by Riverside. Some of their earlier stuff is available as free MP3 files from their web site: http://www.riverside.art.pl/eng/main.html.

Cheers and BW, Paul.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home