Wednesday, August 01, 2007

White Rabbits!

Today is the first of the month and some people have the tradition that if the first thing you say on the first day of any month is "White Rabbits" then you will receive a gift. Something like that!

I think I manage it about one a year as like most people I usually manage "Oh God what time is it?" or something similar. I kind of managed it today so as a present to myself and to anyone reading this blog and I know there are some people (if only the PGCHE tutors who read the hard copy, which forms a neat addition to my PGCHE portfolio).

I will make a determined effort this month to make some regular postings, if only as a way of reminding myself of some useful events and developments that I might otherwise forget to mention or otherwise chase up. Since this blog is a type of reflective journal I find it useful to both reflect upon things and simply to remind myself to chase others up...

Expect postings on subjects as diverse as Gilly Salmon and podcasting, undergraduate plagiarism, and prize winning photographs.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home