Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Small Office Home Office (SOHO)?

Something that has delayed my plans for new revision materials, including multimedia "stuff" (see last post), is the lack of space I have at both home and work. York House was a bit of a dump but at least it was a more spacious dump than Chaucer - which is nice but lacks both identified office space and just spare (quiet) corners (or complete rooms) in which to sometimes work, especially spontaneous creative work.

Home is relatively small and my wife correctly reminds me that our conservatory is not an office and so now and again I clear out (or take *back* to my office) assorted materials. It would be so nice to have more room to keep all my bits and bobs or to leave out things like Camcorders all plugged in and ready to go... (either at home or work). Instead I spend lots of time and energy constantly sorting, hiding or otherwise putting away and getting out things without actually getting much done. Or as much as I'd like or otherwise could...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home